- High Pressure Pump Chain Sprocket Puller Tool for Hyundai, Kia
- For pushing back the high pressure pump pinion when dismantling, on Hyundai and Kia Common-Rail vehicles
- Suitable for the following models:
- KIA Carens (UN), Cee'd (ED) & (JD), Optima (TF), Rio (UB) Soul (AM), Sportage (SL) & (SLE), Venga (YN), Soul (PS) Hyundai Matrix, Getz, i30
- Hyundai: Matrix (01-11), Accent (02-15), Getz (03-09), i10 (08-10), Elantra (07-10), i30 (07-16), i20 (09-16) , ix35 (10-16), ix20 (10-15), i40 (11-16), i20Coupe (15-16), Tucson (15-16).
- With engine codes: 1.1D (TCI-U2), 1.4D (TCI-U2), 1.6D (TCI-U2), 1.7D (TCI-U2), 1.6 TCI (U2), 1.4 CRDi (U2), 1.6 CRDi (U2)
- 1.1: D3FA, D3FA (U2), D3FF
- • 1.4: (U1), D4FC (U2)
- • 1.5: D3EA, D4FA-L, D4FA, D4FA-H
- • 1.6: D4FB-H (U1), D4FB (U1), D4FB-L (U1), D4FB (U2), D4FB-L (U2), D4FB-H (U2), D4FB
- • 1.7: D4FD (U2), D4FD-L (U2), D4FD-H (U2), D4FD
- High pressure pump removal tool, to be used as OEM 093312A010 09331-2A000, consisting of base plate, toothed pulley timing, mounting screw
Original OEM comparison numbers are for identification purposes only, they are not original OEM tools.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category: